My partner's ex doesn't pay child maintenance

My partner of 8yrs always paid for his son until 1yr ago when his son came to live with us.

Since then his mother has not paid a single penny towards his upkeep saying she is not working ( raising another child) and she doesn't have to pay.

My partner contributed over £200 per month for 9yrs and now can't ask for the same

HOW IS THIS RIGHT??:huh:

My partner of 8yrs always paid for his son until 1yr ago when his son came to live with us.

Since then his mother has not paid a single penny towards his upkeep saying she is not working ( raising another child) and she doesn't have to pay.

My partner contributed over £200 per month for 9yrs and now can't ask for the same

HOW IS THIS RIGHT??:huh:

Presumably the ability to pay was based on means?

We have asked for £5 per week but still no monies!

She has a partner and is getting working tax ...also holidays twice a yr!!

do you think this is right???

I don't know whether it's right or not as I don't know her financial position or your partner's.

It's usually something decided by a family court, have they endorsed the £5pw?

We have asked for £5 per week but still no monies!

She has a partner and is getting working tax ...also holidays twice a yr!!

do you think this is right???

really will £5 a week make any difference why not stop moaning about a pittance and make your life less stressfull

Archived