Daughters posh friend is coming to stay.

Our daughter is in her twenties. Most of the time she lives with her friend which we have no objections to. Occasionally however she chooses to return to the roost :roll:. I really do not mind her coming but this time she has chosen to bring her posh friend with her.

The posh friend moved darn sarth about 6 years ago with her family, but now has chosen to grace us with her presence for two weeks.

Why didn't my daughter take the posh bird to stay at her friends place!:suspect:

Our daughter is in her twenties. Most of the time she lives with her friend which we have no objections to. Occasionally however she chooses to return to the roost :roll:. I really do not mind her coming but this time she has chosen to bring her posh friend with her.

The posh friend moved darn sarth about 6 years ago with her family, but now has chosen to grace us with her presence for two weeks.

Why didn't my daughter take the posh bird to stay at her friends place!:suspect:

my bold

we don't know, why don't you ask her ?

My real problem is that my daughter shall expect us to "kill the fatted calf" and make a real effort to make the posh bird feel welcome, when really I do not like her, she is just a spoiled brat!:(

The last time she came to stay my OH offered her some Milk Tray chocolates. She said "no thank you I do not eat cheap chocolates":mad:

My real problem is that my daughter shall expect us to "kill the fatted calf" and make a real effort to make the posh bird feel welcome, when really I do not like her, she is just a spoiled brat!:(

Provided your digs are clean and you don't cuss at the telly whilst watching X Factor, then she should be perfectly happy. Besides some posh burds enjoy slumming it, it's a wildlife story they can tell their friends about in Kensington :lol:

Provided your digs are clean and you don't cuss at the telly whilst watching X Factor, then she should be perfectly happy. Besides some posh burds enjoy slumming it, it's a wildlife story they can tell their friends about in Kensington :lol:

Hmmmm.....the real problem is that she is not proper posh! She just thinks that she is. I love real posh birds who have class. She falls short I am afraid.

The last time she came to stay my OH offered her some Milk Tray chocolates. She said "no thank you I do not eat cheap chocolates":mad:

You could always say no, if I had someone respond to the offer of chocs in that way, they would not be invited back. She does not sound posh to me, she sounds like she was dragged up. Manners give us class, along with other things, but never rudeness.

]You could always say no[/b]' date=' if I had someone respond to the offer of chocs in that way, they would not be invited back. She does not sound posh to me, she sounds like she was dragged up. Manners give us class, along with other things, but never rudeness.[/quote']

I never got a chance to say no. My OH and daughter arranged it without consulting me! I must be a mug!:rolleyes:

You could always say no, if I had someone respond to the offer of chocs in that way, they would not be invited back. She does not sound posh to me, she sounds like she was dragged up. Manners give us class, along with other things, but never rudeness.

What Andrejuan said ^^^

Archived