Daughters posh friend is coming to stay.

it's your house, ok your daughter has invited a friend to stay in it but it's still your house

so, you do exactly what you would do if this person wasn't there, make no effort that you wouldn't make for any other visitor, if that isn't good enough for them that's tough they have the option of going elsewhere

if they pass comment on your home or your practices within it then remind them that they are a guest and if they don't like staying at your place then they can always stay somewhere else but while they stay at your place they can keep their opinions to themselves

does that help ?

--EDIT--

when I visit someone else's home I obey their rules, when someone visits mine they obey my rules

OK. My daughter is working during the day over the next week, her friend is not. While my daughter is not present I like to dress scantily and sometimes go naked around the house. If her friend comments upon this I shall take your advice!;)

I was told about it today. Her parents have already dropped her off here while I was out. Her bags are here and she has gone out with my daughter to see friends. :roll:

If it all gets too much, post it and we will come up with a cunning plan :hihi::hihi:

Is this literal advice? :)

*picks his nose and burps loudly*

yes it is, if you pick your nose and burp loudly when you invite people to visit then I see no reason why you shouldn't if one of your children invites someone to stay

.. they may not visit twice though

.... which could be a bonus if you don't like them to start with

OK. My daughter is working during the day over the next week, her friend is not. While my daughter is not present I like to dress scantily and sometimes go naked around the house. If her friend comments upon this I shall take your advice!;)

works for me

Our daughter is in her twenties. Most of the time she lives with her friend which we have no objections to. Occasionally however she chooses to return to the roost :roll:. I really do not mind her coming but this time she has chosen to bring her posh friend with her.

The posh friend moved darn sarth about 6 years ago with her family, but now has chosen to grace us with her presence for two weeks.

Why didn't my daughter take the posh bird to stay at her friends place!:suspect:

Take the coal out of the bath then!

Our daughter is in her twenties. Most of the time she lives with her friend which we have no objections to. Occasionally however she chooses to return to the roost :roll:. I really do not mind her coming but this time she has chosen to bring her posh friend with her.

The posh friend moved darn sarth about 6 years ago with her family, but now has chosen to grace us with her presence for two weeks.

Why didn't my daughter take the posh bird to stay at her friends place!:suspect:

Dont drop thi aitches Arrod wilt tha ? :roll:

Archived