Shocking Chinese Restaurant Visit

absynthfairy

Seems to be par for the course in the UK that if the customer complains they get a string of abuse and irrational argument rather than the calm and reasoned response you might expect if you had a legitimate greivance.

The customer is always right; until they disagree with the staff or ask to speak to the manager.

Oh my god! I was due to go on a hen party there last month but at the last minute couldn't make it. The hen party still went! I won't tell them if you don't!

Needless to say, I won't ever consider eating there in the future and would never continue to eat somewhere if I had complained about the food (shudder!) :gag:

I've always really liked this place, but to be honest I think it's starting to look a bit grotty these days. We pass it every morning on our way into work - and I've noticed that they don't clear up at night before they close, and there's often dirty plates and glasses still at the tables - the place just looks a bit of a mess at times.

I might think again before going again now - I think we'll stick to Jabu, at least you know what you're eating there, 'cause you cook it yourself!

Ive never had a problem with the place. Havent been there for months. Its cheap and its a place where you wanna just get a quick bite. I always prefer to go to the restaurant a few doors down, which is my favourite place to eat for lunch or dinner...

I highly recommend Noodle Inn. You get value for money with the big portions you get! The customer service is brillaint and the air con is just right. If you decide to get the big plate or big soup bowl dishes, share between two people unless you are REALLY hungry or a big eater. Wear something loose when you go there but maybe its just me cos my other half and I always come out of there stuffed and still got leftover food to take home!

:D

Archived