What does our money pay for on NHS?

I am so mad right now my face is burning!!!

My partner is really ill hes on the settee at the moment with a stupidly high fever shaking unable to stand properly. He had an operation about two months ago but developed a really bad infection and it still hasnt healed proper and he has just informed me its still tender even though this should have healed. So theres a chance my partner may have got a really bad infection or worse.

I've just phoned the hospital as they wanted him to go to the doctors section of northern general the walk in centre or whatever its alled and told them that we cannot get a lift, i cant leave my little girl and my partner most definately cant walk there...and you know what they gonna do???

<Removed> ALL they've said oh dear theirs nothing we can do...im skint and now struggling to find means of getting him to the hospital...what the hell is the nhs getting paid for surely they should do something!!!

If its an emergency, call 999 and request an ambulance. You'll have to get back using public transport.

Ask a neighbour for a lift?

Public transport should be nationalised and free for people to use, but that is another thread.

Archived