What does our money pay for on NHS?

I booted him into the car lol

:hihi:

He's not been seen yet hes not chuffed about being up and about as his heads hurting and he can barely move or walk properly and is at the moment sat in a waiting room waiting to be seen :/ hes not too chuffed with me either :(

I've been following this over the last hour. Glad you got him there!

Stuff him not been too chuffed! He doesn't sound well at all. Had you not sent him on his way, it could have been a lot worse, and you'd never forgive yourself.

As for the earlier comments that were negative, I can see their point, however, there isn't any 'clear, set in stone rules' for when to phone 999 (this is made worse when you are under pressure and not sure what to do). Some people phone it for pointless reasons, some should phone it but daren't because they think it's not serious enough.

Anyway, all said and done, hope he's ok. And you'll be fine at home. :) Probability wise, you won't get burgled. If you leave a light on downstairs, the chances are even less. As mentioned earlier, loads of people on here through the night to chat to. :)

Has he been seen yet fallenangel? I do hope all is well. Truly though the NHS are amazing though fallen. I do understand that you were just frightened and frustrated but think back to the care we receive when were having babies. That's just 1 example there are hundreds more. Post back soon and let us know how he's doing. xbig hugsx

Hey *_ash_*

It turns out he has a bacterial infection in his throat hes got two ulcers at the back of his mouth they have put him on a course of anti biotics and some soothing spray and some cream. They reckon the loss of his nan may have caused his body to go into shock therfore causing his immune system to drop but the good thing is they've caught it early. He has got a rash on his chest but not sure if its his psoriasis or not so got to keep an eye on it.

He's back home and im slowly coming down from my scare too lol. And probability is crap it wasnt very probable that my dad and i would get burgled three times in the space of a few years but it happened :( i'll get over my fear ive got to for my little girl but its one of the difficult ones lol.

Anyway thank you people i am knackered now just trying to zone out now so i can fall asleep lol

night all xxx

Has he been seen yet fallenangel? I do hope all is well. Truly though the NHS are amazing though fallen. I do understand that you were just frightened and frustrated but think back to the care we receive when were having babies. That's just 1 example there are hundreds more. Post back soon and let us know how he's doing. xbig hugsx

Jessops are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant say a wrong word bout them, admittedly they too can make little errors but they can make up for it....however they did almost kill my sister in law after she gave birth by not noticing an air bubble trapped in her drip...

As someone who's wife has cancer, i'd say they're getting paid to do an awful lot......

As a cancer patient myself I fully aggree with the above post. Full marks to the NHS and NG Hospital and Weston Park. These guys save lives on a daily basis. Thank you NHS, I have already had 2 years of life that I wouldn't have had without you. :)

So glad he's been sorted. And I totally understand your fear of being alone at night. I'm just the same and having the little one with you just makes it all the more scary cuz you know there's only you to defend you both. so glad he's back to protect you. lol. xxx

Yes AGB1 they sorted it after a two hour wait and alot of faffing about but he is going to go to the doctors on monday as well as even the out of ours doctor wasn't sure what the problem was and he still has a sharp pain in his left shoulder. He's on penicillin so that should help him.

I hope Mr is ok x ....but Im a suffer of MS and Im in and out of hospital like a yoyo and I can honestly say I dont have a problem with them ...I say the trouble with the NHS is that they dont have enough staff to cope with the amount of ppl .....the last time I was in hospital there was 2 nurses to 8+ Jobs so its not the NHS thats at fault its the Goverment x fingers crossed your Mrs is going to get better soon x Nats

Archived