What does our money pay for on NHS?

update is they got it wrong last night and he has actually got chicken pox lol

eeek, that's not especially good for an adult, as far as I can remember.

Get out the calamine lotion! I remember that from having CPox as a kid, but never seen it anywhere since! I wonder if it still exists?!

Ok so he went to A & E because he was very ill and it turns out it he has chicken pox! You have the cheek to ask what your money pays for on NHS, well certainly not for someone to go to A&E when they have chicken pox :loopy:

Out of interest how much money do you and your partner pay to the NHS? ;)

You're completely missing the point - she didn't know what he'd got until he was diagnosed and even that took 2 diagnostic sessions. In these situations, people worry until they know what is is.

What the hell is it to you how much they pay to the NHS - everyone is fully entitled to treatment no matter what their means.

You sound a very caring person - not!

You're completely missing the point - she didn't know what he'd got until he was diagnosed and even that took 2 diagnostic sessions. In these situations, people worry until they know what is is.

What the hell is it to you how much they pay to the NHS - everyone is fully entitled to treatment no matter what their means.

You sound a very caring person - not!

I think its you that's missing the point! Its got a lot to do with me when someone is slating the NHS saying "what does our money pay for" :)

Archived