School bullying

probably not but the school would probably move the bullied child . the bully would then be given anger management training to find out why he behaves like this .he will then be taken out on day trips absailing,canoeing etc to show he has the ability to team build :huh:

Just had a thought. If a child is been bullied at school and the school know about it and yet it still regulaly happens. Is the school guilty of child abuse?

They would be guilty of a lack of care .If you can`t get it resolved there is a legal process you can go down firstly by imforming the head unless it stops then you wil seek legal advice and you may have a case to sue the school as they have failed in their duty to protect your child .I had this when my son was at his junior school and it wasn`t until I mentioned the legal route they actually sat up and acted .He was 5 and on a regular basis came home with lump on his head bite marks and scratches bruises after being kicked.

They would be guilty of a lack of care .If you can`t get it resolved there is a legal process you can go down firstly by imforming the head unless it stops then you wil seek legal advice and you may have a case to sue the school as they have failed in their duty to protect your child .I had this when my son was at his junior school and it wasn`t until I mentioned the legal route they actually sat up and acted .He was 5 and on a regular basis came home with lump on his head bite marks and scratches bruises after being kicked.

Sorry to hear that but glad you got it sorted in the end :)

Thanks for your answers.

Tbh im not even sure what made me think of all this but for some reason i just got to thinking about when i was bullied at school and how it wasnt dealt with at all.

Times have changed now tatman and they have a legal responsibilty to protect your child .Not like the 4 o`clock job anymore or put up and shut up .A child should feel safe from these bullies who seem to have a free reign,dishing out hits thumps kicks etc ...... You send your child to a school not for some other kids pleasure......or punch bag

Archived