Why should police be able to take my bike after only owning for two hours

i purchased a 120cc pit bike for my pleasure and after only having it for 2 hours the chopper swooped over the top of me and followed me all the way home, then the community support come and took my bike away the set of <removed>.

but its only me that forks out to get my bike back from the impound and it costs around £2000 to get the chopper up in the air what a <removed> waste of tax payers money

Don't let it concern you old boy. They sell the film of these incidents to the TV companies and probably make a profit from it all.

I doubt that you will be asked to fork out to get your bike back. The chances are that this is a troll thread and the incident never happened, because if it did your bike would be in the crusher by now.

i purchased a 120cc pit bike for my pleasure and after only having it for 2 hours the chopper swooped over the top of me and followed me all the way home, then the community support come and took my bike away the set of <removed>.

but its only me that forks out to get my bike back from the impound and it costs around £2000 to get the chopper up in the air what a <removed> waste of tax payers money

If you were breaking the law YES.

what some people fail to realise is that off road biking is a sport... a dangerous sport none the less but i know many many people including my own boys and hubby that love their pit bikes, crossers ect, maybe if the council realised this and opened a nice out of the way field/woodland for these people to enjoy their bikes once in a while, then these "scrotes" wouldnt be bothering you at all, im sure that the said people would be happy to pay a fee for using the track and follow rules and regulations that are put in place, it might give these little "scrotes" something fun to do with their time, having said that i dont agree with riding illegal/off road bikes on a public road.. not only are they not insured or taxed but they are a tragedy waiting to happen amoungst the the public, so therefore i agree that if your bike is a illegal/off road bike then the police did the right thing by taking it from you.

There i was thinking the op was a scrote riding round his estate on an illegal bike annoying the residents now i learn he's a sportsman.

i didnt say that, i agree that bike should have been taken from him for riding it illegally but pit bike and crosser bike riding ON LEGAL LAND is a sport! just like banger racing, if you are banger racing on a public road expect to get severly punished by the police! if you are banger racing on legal land... well then thats ok! see what in getting at here.

Archived