I passed the Motorcycle Test

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to Kyle, of KK Rider Training, for getting me through my motorcycle test the First time.

I started in April with the first part, the CBT, Theory test in Sheffield next, Mod 1 in Rotherham then Mod 2 last Friday.

Kyle is a great instructor, using upto date bikes, good on the radio & at keeping other vehicles off your back (as well as being a good teacher).

You can find him at ‘Rainbow’ on Alma road in Rotherham, or at kkridertraining

Thanks again Kyle, I will keep in touch.

Ron 66 year old teenager.

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to Kyle, of KK Rider Training, for getting me through my motorcycle test the First time.

I started in April with the first part, the CBT, Theory test in Sheffield next, Mod 1 in Rotherham then Mod 2 last Friday.

Kyle is a great instructor, using upto date bikes, good on the radio & at keeping other vehicles off your back (as well as being a good teacher).

You'll be pulling the girls now. Well done easy rider.

Well done mate, check out sheffieldbikers.co.uk for biker chat and advice.

Archived