Can you help to find Derek and Veronica Lewis

NumbBum

I am looking for Derek and Veronica Lewis of Sheffield.

Derek A Lewis who as a young man lived at Sheffield Lane top. Derek would now be in his 70's. Derek is a long-lost cousin of Margaret, Helen and David Parsonage who are keen to make contact with him once again. If anyone could help us to contact Derek we would be most grateful.

regards

Mick, Margaret, Helen and David

Derek A Lewis - living with Veronica Lewis is on 192.com but you have to buy credits to view.

Thanks for the reply - I had seen that on 192.com - However the record is a bit out-of-date and they do not show up any other later records. Maybe they have moved away from Sheffield? I also tried some of the 192.com phone numbers without any luck.

We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Mick

I am looking for Derek and Veronica Lewis of Sheffield.

Derek A Lewis who as a young man lived at Sheffield Lane top. Derek would now be in his 70's. Derek is a long-lost cousin of Margaret, Helen and David Parsonage who are keen to make contact with him once again. If anyone could help us to contact Derek we would be most grateful.

regards

Mick, Margaret, Helen and David

The Derek and Veronica Lewis I knew lived on Wheatley Grove Richmond Sheffield but this was quite a few years ago - have no other details e.g house number or phone number

Archived