2 brothers beaten to death in Pakistan.

Daily Telegraph is a right wing paper prints all kinds of lies about Islam and Muslims. I do not consider the Daily Telegraph a concrete evidence of anything, provide a link from the Independent or Gaurdian and I will take you more seriousely. Times of India is an Indian paper again hardely credible evidence of anything the Indian media are well known for portraying Muslims and Pakistanis in a negative light and making up all kinds of rubbish.

Asian girls tend to go for Kashmiri Muslim lads more than any other group of Asians because of their bad boy image and good looks this is a well known fact in the Asian community and the vast majority of Kashmiris are Muslim.

[/b]

It actually serves Hindus and Sikhs right [/b]because Indian soldiers have raped many women in Indian occupied Kashmir but I don't suppose you've got anything to say about that. It's a bit like with the blacks the white slave masters useto rape black women and then the white women started going for blacks.

Are you saying that any source which portrays Islam in a bad light is a lie?? Check out a link or two from here - some of them are bound to be true.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=nzY&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=FORCIBLE+CONVERSION+OF+GIRLS+TO+ISLAM&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

What a nasty person you seem to be for saying that. You are admitting that Forcible Conversion does take place and condoning it.

I have plenty to say about the Kashmir issue. If you want to start a thread about it I will most certainly give my views there.

Archived