Woman on CCTV dumping kitten into bin!

libuse

I have been sat trying to figure how a domestic cat downright cruelty issue can be compared to being carniverous or veggie? To take this to the extremes how do we know lettuce dont feel pain and should all carniverous animals be vegetarian in an ideal world maybe?

From the age of the Dinosaurs there have always been carnivours and herbivours, that is nature. Deliberate cruelty is not.

Cruelty is cruelty. If you watched the link you will realise what point Jezzyjj' was making.

Animals suffer unnecessary cruelty at the hands of humans because they are a commodity.. they are a commodity because humans like the taste of them.

I have been sat trying to figure how a domestic cat downright cruelty issue can be compared to being carniverous or veggie?
The point I was making is that I bet most of the people making violent threats to the stupid woman in this story eat meat and as a result many more animals suffer far, far worse fates than this unfortunate cat.

Anyone who claims to be an animal lover yet eats factory farmed livestock is a hypocrite.

To take this to the extremes how do we know lettuce dont feel pain and should all carniverous animals be vegetarian in an ideal world maybe?
What nonsense.

Nothing wrong with eating meat per se to survive, torturing the animals to maximise profits is a very different issue.

From the age of the Dinosaurs there have always been carnivours and herbivours, that is nature. Deliberate cruelty is not.
My point exactly. Factory farming is deliberate cruelty and those who eat such produce are no different from that woman.

Archived