Woman on CCTV dumping kitten into bin!

libuse

Dear God,

I hope someone knows the bitch of a monster who put the poor little defenceless cat in the wheelie bin and hopefully will do somthing about it. I know what i would like to do to her, she is not fit to be on this planet. I hope for once the law police etc will make the punishment fit the crime. I am so upset and angry, i shouted at the telly and i am still shaking.

I hope the little kitty is OK now and in safe hands, bless its little innocent heart. Publish her name and address, dont protect her from people who care.

It's rubbish like her that should be taken to the landfill sites.

that just makes me sick to bone.

what i want to know is why would she stop to pet it in the first place if this was anythig to do with a dislike of cats?

i just don't get it at all.

what a horrible woman.

its people like this what deserve to [hang] bring back hanging the world would be a far better place with these sort of people gone and let all the animals live in peace i just hope this evil women is caught and dealt with for the serious crime she has done and made an example of so others might think twice in the future before hurting any more innocent animals .

Not really surprising I am sure that there are lots of people just like that and worse on this very forum, the things that you read on here make me sick.

She was very strange wasn't she? she wasn't exactly unkind to the cat before throwing it into the bin, can't help but wonder if she's a bit mentally ill.

Archived