Woman on CCTV dumping kitten into bin!

libuse

somone just posted on facebook that the woman had been arrested

I truely hope this is true. What she is did is down right evil and I`m sorry but I would do `time` if I saw someone doing the same. Glad the cat is ok but it could have ended very differently and that doesn`t bare thinking about. I agree with Karma and hopefully she will pay 10 fold in all ways imaginable.....possibly by going on safari and being eaten by a lion:).....evil, evil B**CH!

Just seen this on Sky News, I bet she's all over the papers in the next couple of days. The images are far too clear for someone not to name and shame her. Such a random act and totally un-called for. I hope she gets a big nasty fine from the RSPCA and people hurl abuse at her in the streets. What a pointless act and just causing heartache and suffering for both the cat and the owners. Disgusting!!!

Whoop i thinks shes a MARKED woman and i sure wouldnt like to be in her shoes,what a nasty evil person she is,if people dont like cats thats up to them so why would you deliberately encourage one to come to you and then do that SICK SICK but then im so glad she will get her come uppance!!

She's been found & is under police protection:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Woman-Who-Put-Cat-In-Bin-In-Coventry-Is-Identified-By-RSPCA-And-Given-Police-Protection/Article/201008415704447?f=rss

I'm not suprised! This incident really seems to have brought out peoples psychotic natures...

From Facebook:

sum1 should fill the bin with petrol put the old fart init and light it. SHE SHOULD BE KILLED!!!

James Barratt Thinks we should spray her with BBQ sauce and throw her into a den of lions at a zoo and spend 15hours pointing and laughing as he sing soft kittie warm kittie tear her leg off

Chuck her in the lions' enclosure at Longleat with steaks strapped to her face!

I'd like to put her in the bin too... Then boil her head and feed it to the lions.....

She's been found & is under police protection:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Woman-Who-Put-Cat-In-Bin-In-Coventry-Is-Identified-By-RSPCA-And-Given-Police-Protection/Article/201008415704447?f=rss

I'm not suprised! This incident really seems to have brought out peoples psychotic natures...

From Facebook:

I always hope that it is just people letting off steam...because if they really meant all of this they would actually be a worse person than she is in my humble opinion.

POLICE PROTECTION FOR CAT PREDATOR?

It is absolutely disgusting wasting taxpayers money on an EVIL thing like her, let justice be done for once. Whatever anyone did to her she would deserve (unlike the little cat ) whats wrong with this country? She should be sent to prison for years and hopefully would get her punishment. It makes people sick that protection is given where is the protection for innocent helpless animals?

What will they do to her now, ban her from keeping animals in wheelie bins? Let her carry on as usual with a couple of cops guarding her? What does David Cameron think about this waste of public money ?

No wonder she has been threatened she s lucky that no one has managed to get her yet.

Archived