What is this? Any idea's?

could it be to put around the tyre to drive in snow?

Spot on. they were made in sweden i Think, I had a pair stolen out of my car in the Arundel club car park in the 80s. They worked really well to get you out of deep snow, but you had to take them off as soon as poss. Wonder if they are the ones I had:::hihi:

Spot on. they were made in sweden i Think, I had a pair stolen out of my car in the Arundel club car park in the 80s. They worked really well to get you out of deep snow, but you had to take them off as soon as poss. Wonder if they are the ones I had:::hihi:

LOL . . . . Thanks mate, I knew a clever clogs SF'er:hihi: would know. Unfortunatley they never been used though lol x

WooHoo . . . . I'm a winner:hihi:

We took bets on how long it would take before some smart arse mentioned the trainer . . . . . Your sooooo clever English lol :hihi:

Gee thanks! Just spent 10 mins trying to work out how it could look like a trainer........DOHHHH:loopy:

Archived