Tunisia anyone been?

Sorry to hear about what happened to your mum GabbleRatcht. That must of been awful :(

Does anyone have any more info about the Sahara desert trip?

We get a calima over here in Tenerife every now and again from the Saharan desert. It covers everything in thick sandy dust and the weather gets VERY hot.

We went last year would not go there again they are very in your face all the time.It got that we did not go out the complex shopping was a nightmare if you showed the slightest interest in anything they drag you in the shop even as far as taking the kids inside if you let go of there hands.To top it all on the third day me and my husband came down with stomach cramps every time we ate .

• 6 years later...
I've been thinking about taking a holiday to Tunisia 'cos I don't live that far away now. I would be interested in hearing from members who have been there and what activities there are to do etc. :)

what out for the local men babe there horrendous towards western girls but what a nice country the sahara desert is stuning and worth a trip we did a 3 day safari trip (camping ) it was brilliant and the medina market is sort of ok if you have male company (uk male) overall nice place if you wanna get a tick in your travell box then go

Sorry to hear about what happened to your mum GabbleRatcht. That must of been awful :(

Does anyone have any more info about the Sahara desert trip?

We get a calima over here in Tenerife every now and again from the Saharan desert. It covers everything in thick sandy dust and the weather gets VERY hot.

yeah done it not fantastic but ok bear in mind no elec or gas no toilets and lots of crepie crawlies and you dare not trump because they will no who it was then you become an outcast (serial trumper )_

Archived