Rock pubs and clubs in sheffield

jooelz

since mark, les and ken!!!!!. Shows the rock chics can do the stuff as well!!!!!. anyone remember the SEX KITTENS who used to dj at the yorkshireman for a bit!!!!!. Sandie and Annette?.

sandie and her sister Jan are friends of mine, not dj'ing anymore unfortunately. classic rock venues sadly lacking in sheffield now - even 5 years ago was much better!!

Talkin' about the Nelson really takes me back in time. I remember it from the 70's when I spent every night either in there or The Albert!! Anyone else remember them? Really good mural?? on wall in Nelson and very dark - everything else a bit of a haze.

Originally posted by Babs3

Talkin' about the Nelson really takes me back in time. I remember it from the 70's when I spent every night either in there or The Albert!! Anyone else remember them? Really good mural?? on wall in Nelson and very dark - everything else a bit of a haze.

There is a VERY good chance that wall mural still exists underneath the paint.......

Originally posted by btbwild

never mind chick what u doing sat afternoon I will b in sportsman till about 5.30 :thumbsup:

Sorry for not posting earlier, Sat afternoon I was recovering! (Heavy night Friday) Mite pop in this Sat if you going to be there?

Move back to Lincoln on Sunday :(

hi all,

HIGHWAY CHILD (60's/70's )blues , rock cover band are doing a special showcase night at the the grapes in sheffield on the 14 nov .

playing classic tunes from , hendrix , cream , santana etc...

mark it in your diary's - this is gonna be one hell of a night !!!

Archived