Men beating woman what would you do if you saw it in your street..

Just a Q for you all,

What would you do if you saw a woman getting a beating form a man...?

1, help the woman and beat the <removed> out off the <removed> who was doing it...

2,Just stand and wach and record it for you -tube (it as been done :mad:)

3,call the police and stand & wach...

Just wondering thats all please be honest...:roll:

This has been argued a million times before i'm afraid.

I remember somone saying that they stopped the bloke pasting the woman, and the bloke who'd been attacking the woman tried to clip him, so the rescuer clipped him & the woman proceeded to lambast her rescuer!

Difficult to know what to do when you don't know all the cicumstances. Do you risk a pasting by intervening, but on the other hand you can't just stand by a watch someone taking a right old kicking.

The sensible out there would say phone the police, but they might not be there until it's too late.

Sorry don't think there is a definitive answer to that one.

:

This has been argued a million times before i'm afraid.

I remember somone saying that they stopped the bloke pasting the woman, and the bloke who'd been attacking the woman tried to clip him, so the rescuer clipped him & the woman proceeded to lambast her rescuer!

Difficult to know what to do when you don't know all the cicumstances. Do you risk a pasting by intervening, but on the other hand you can't just stand by a watch someone taking a right old kicking.

The sensible out there would say phone the police, but they might not be there until it's too late.

Sorry don't think there is a definitive answer to that one.

Mmmm i hear what your saying,

But most men who hit woman would more then likely not swing at a man thay to much of cowards to do something like that to a man...

I remember my friend getting beat by her Ex he was kicking her in head and everything, i could not stand by & wach it, so i hit him like he did to her and the silly so called man ran off...Whats that all about am only 5,4 and a girl but glad to say he never hit her again...:-)

But this was years ago but if it happend now,i bet i would have been the one in the wroung :-(

Well, being a girl myself I don't think there is much I could do by intervening so the most helpful thing I could do is call the Police.

Filming the incident sounds crass but might actually be a good idea too - it could help as evidence of the assault.

I'd like to believe I'd intervene, but I guess it depends on instinct at the time, which is difficult to predict.

I did once get out of my car and stop a bunch of lads beating up another one, but they were no more than 14 so I had little worry for my own safety.

:

Mmmm i hear what your saying,

But most men who hit woman would more then likely not swing at a man thay to much of cowards to do something like that to a man...I remember my friend getting beat by her Ex he was kicking her in head and everything, i could not stand by & wach it, so i hit him like he did to her and the silly so called man ran off...Whats that all about am only 5,4 and a girl but glad to say he never hit her again...:-)

But this was years ago but if it happend now,i bet i would have been the one in the wroung :-(

That's an assumption... and they can be the mother of all **** ups!

Some people just live volatile relationships. I'd put a pound to a penny (although i'm generalising) that Raol Moat was the sort to give his bird a clip when he thought she was out of line. Would you still be as keen to jump inbetween a 19 stone steroid pumped bouncer to risk a pasting? ( i know he's no longer with us but you can get the point i'm trying to make?)

I'd like to believe I'd intervene, but I guess it depends on instinct at the time, which is difficult to predict.

I did once get out of my car and stop a bunch of lads beating up another one, but they were no more than 14 so I had little worry for my own safety.

I think that's about the best answer we can give BF....that we'd have to judge the situation at the time. I think anyone else is just lying!

The case of Gary Newlove should be a warning to us all....after all!

That's an assumption... and they can be the mother of all **** ups!

Some people just live volatile relationships. I'd put a pound to a penny (although i'm generalising) that Raol Moat was the sort to give his bird a clip when he thought she was out of line. Would you still be as keen to jump inbetween a 19 stone steroid pumped bouncer to risk a pasting? ( i know he's no longer with us but you can get the point i'm trying to make?)

Noooooooooooooooo i cant say i would jump in but i did with me friend but he was a skinny little runt & no were near 19 stone its a tricky one now days with what people carry like knifes and guns...

but i would be the first to pick the phone up and call the police...

I think id try to use minimum force to try and stop the fight. not just to help the women but also possibly to help protect the man. We all know how some women like to wind us men up, knowing just what to say and how to say it and sometimes even assaulting the man first. All the time hiding behind the law and the unwritten rule of 'a man should never law a finger in anger at a women' or something like that. Some men dont have my level of self control and rather than play peacemaker or walk away from the provocative women they would rather give her a slap.

Archived