Men beating woman what would you do if you saw it in your street..

This happened to my husband recently - he was fetching a takeaway and saw a bloke at the side of the road drag his girlfriend out of the car by her hair and started punching her. Unluckily for the guy my hubby was an off duty policeman and the guy had pulled up outside another policemans house so the girl was 'rescued' - having said that she didn't want to press charges when the police came and they were both sent seperate ways.

I would call the police. I would then shout that I was calling the police, hopefully it would stop! I know all the arguments about have a go heroes, you just hope that if it was YOU getting a good hiding, someone would help...

yeah so true :)

I had the same as people have said up the thread when I was in Sheffield years ago - we were walking along Granville road, myself, my GF and a mate and we saw someone beating - not slapping proper full on beating his GF on the road.

So we went over and bade him desist, which he did, no need to "persuade" him and my GF has her if she was alright, and she got slapped for her troubles.

End result was she got arrested for assualting my GF as she wouldn't stop... defending the "honour" of the bloke who had just been beating her 30 seconds before.

I'd not get involved anymore - I'd call the police, much good they would do.

I disagree. some women DO like the 'thrills' of an abusive relationship. Some women stay in abusive relationships because the husband gives her a high standard of living that she doesnt want to be without. Some women stay in abusive relationships because throughout it all they still love their man.

Some definitely do like the thrills and high life, I know a few real hard men who's lifestyle brings them into contact with gold, money nice cars and horses, some women just love it :hihi:

Just a Q for you all,

What would you do if you saw a woman getting a beating form a man...?

1, help the woman and beat the <removed> out off the <removed> who was doing it...

2,Just stand and wach and record it for you -tube (it as been done :mad:)

3,call the police and stand & wach...

Just wondering thats all please be honest...:roll:

It all depends on what game, most men would beat a woman at weightlifting.

I disagree. some women DO like the 'thrills' of an abusive relationship. Some women stay in abusive relationships because the husband gives her a high standard of living that she doesnt want to be without. Some women stay in abusive relationships because throughout it all they still love their man.

This is true. How many men have i seen on here, and even close friends who have been dumped for being ''mr nice guy'' where as 'mr bad boy' gives them thrills.

Archived