Ive been "Tailgated" by a 4x4 on a pavement..ha ha!

I was walking down a road near us talking to my neighbour...we both heard a car engine directly behind us, turned round, there it was on the pavement about 2/3 ft away from us as we walked away from it the stupid woman driving it veered onto a grassed area in front of some houses and parked up....well ive been told by my family to watch what im saying when im out and about today, but i'll not tell you what i called her...she got out of the 4x4 and actually smirked.... i thought nowt could suprise me, but i was wrong..:roll:

Not surprised!

Not as bad but we were waiting to cross the end of a road the other day and went down to the 'dipped' bit cos we had a buggy. A car was coming and it pulled in and parked straight in front of us. She got out and then started unloading her boot!

Not to mention the annoyance it caused she was also parked right next to the junction and blocking access for wheelchairs to cross the end of that road

Archived