Should the FA be floated on the stock exchange?

You mean a bit like what has happened with Boxing and Darts , but it is who Fifa would recognise so the public get shafted . Maybe the top Ten clubs [Liverpool Everton Man Utd/City Arsenal Blades Chelsea Newcastle Leeds Spurs Villa ] will get together one day and cause a rumpus .

With some of the fun and games coming out of the FA in recent years, (stupid/ imbecilic decisions, etc) I'd suggest floating them in an open boat, à-la captain Bligh, on the Bounty...

Ha Ha money talks i suppose and that will always be the bottom line , i just think the public should have the chance , of a slice of a very lucrative cake .

This would give us all a chance to make a bob or two ,out of this Circus and it may also curtail the fancy salarys they pay themselves , like the chairman on over a million P.A . for what ?

A good start would be having people work for the FA who actually like football. And I don't mean just paying lip service to "the grass roots game" and appearing in the directors box at a Premier League game from time to time.

In an ideal world, the FA would be not for profit, and all clubs would be supporter owned. I have never forgiven the FA for allowing the Premier League to act as a financial cartel; it has created some truly appaling inequalities in the game from an opportunity that could have created a semblance of parity.

I doubt I will ever pay to watch a top flight game again. Non-League is the way forward for me now. It ain't perfect, but at least you aren't being taken for an idiot. When you see some prem teams charging up to £90 for a ticket, you know the game is up.

A good start would be having people work for the FA who actually like football. And I don't mean just paying lip service to "the grass roots game" and appearing in the directors box at a Premier League game from time to time.

In an ideal world, the FA would be not for profit, and all clubs would be supporter owned. I have never forgiven the FA for allowing the Premier League to act as a financial cartel; it has created some truly appaling inequalities in the game from an opportunity that could have created a semblance of parity.

I doubt I will ever pay to watch a top flight game again. Non-League is the way forward for me now. It ain't perfect, but at least you aren't being taken for an idiot. When you see some prem teams charging up to £90 for a ticket, you know the game is up.

For all it's faults, the Premier league is a lot fairer than Serie A and La Liga where every club can sell their TV rights individually. At least clubs like Blackpool are getting a big payout from being in the Premier league.

Archived