Are Morrisons chickens good value for money?

What do you expect? You are buying the cheapest possible mass farmed chicken, it never see's the outside world or gets to walk anywhere, it lives in it's own crap under artificial light for it's short miserable life during which it is fed steroids laced with antibiotics to fatten it up quickly.

Breaking news - it's not very good quality. It also has a much higher fat content, very little protein and hardly and hardly any flavour.

When I cook chicken I normally add a sauce to make a stir fry or curry, so the flavour of the chicken isn't that important.

Morrison's are currently selling 180g packs of chicken breast pieces for £1 which are ideal for stir frys, so you dont even need to buy the whole chicken to have a nice tea!

What do you expect? You are buying the cheapest possible mass farmed chicken, it never see's the outside world or gets to walk anywhere, it lives in it's own crap under artificial light for it's short miserable life during which it is fed steroids laced with antibiotics to fatten it up quickly.

Breaking news - it's not very good quality. It also has a much higher fat content, very little protein and hardly and hardly any flavour.

Is this true or just speculation? where do you get your source of information from?

or are you just assuming that because some chickens get used in this was that they all must be from these ''Farms''

And where can you buy these extra value pheasants?

Or do you just run them over? ;)

if you run one over you legally cant stop and pick it up, so follow your mate let him run one over then you arent commiting an offence when you stop and pick it up.

every special offer on meat at morrisons is all inferior quality

it has to be a special offer to get rid of the rubbish

Fact:-Morrisons bought a large butchers with multiple sites, bakery chain, plant nurseries and other business concerns to cut out the middleman and bring you the customer much lower prices. Feel free to shop elsewhere and buy lower quality stuff in expensive fancy packaging if you want to.

It's funny isn't it how eat meaters are told about free range. Does it matter how ever they get treated, as they are breed to be killed and eaten. I personal am not bothered if the chickens battery or not. If they weren't being killed to feed us, then fair enough as I am not in cruelty to animals and have a lovely Westie and would never do anything to harm him. However, I couldn't care less because they are meant to be killed.

I know I will get flamed on my views as your not allowed to have an opinion in this forum. There is nothing that would prevent me eating meat and have watched programmes on BBC3 where and how they kill chickens, cows etc... abroad and in the UK.

THEY ARE BREED TO BE KILLED AND EATEN!.

Archived