Laser eye surgery......

Hi,had laser eye surgery done 12/02/08 through optical express in meadowhall but had the treatment at Nottingham.I was a bit worried at the time but afterwards felt it was one of the best things i have ever done for myself,no regrets at all even though it cost a little under £2000.I have got some vouchers worth £300 off treatment if you want to contact me or if theres another way you can get the £450 off your treatment you mentioned contact me and if theres a way i can help you i will.Cheers Darren

Had mine done with them in 2009. Best thing I've ever done. I would sit tight for the moment and let them get in touch with you. I refused the initial price they quoted saying it was too much. They rang me a few weeks later offering me a discount. I still said I didn't have that kind of cash available. A few weeks later they contacted me yet again with an even better discount!! (which I accepted!).

If you need my details please send me a PM. Good luck!

Can I just mention the Sheffield Vision Centre, based at Sheffield Hallamshire Hospital, and run by excellent Consultant Mr Mathew Edwards and his team.

The actual laser treatment / surgery is done in Sheffield so no travelling to Nottingham, Leeds or Manchester. They have state of the art equipment, know all the latest developments in eye surgery, (I had refractive lens exchange,) and an excellent aftercare service.

All the profits go to the NHS eye hospital. I get the idea that they are not allowed to advertise in the usual way so many people don't seem to know about them.

I would happily reccommend them.