Greystones School and Tullibardine road.

Hello to all, I'm pretty new to all this forum stuff but I need some help....pretty please:|.

Trying to trace my roots and i have found out that my Great Great Grandfather, Frank Lee, was the 1st caretaker at Greystones school and thats all I've got on him but his son, my Great grandfather, used to live at 77 Tullibardine road around about 1911 and he was a butcher. I have tried all the census and geneology sites but can find nothing else. Can anybody help me or push me gently along the path of my quest?. Prob get more info off 1911 census but cant get it yet.

• 4 years later...

Hopefully you now have more information on your family.

If not, then Sheffield Archives may be able to help you. There are documents stored there that originate from the school opening. This may have more information on your ancestor.

Greystones School was opened in 1904, which ties in with the date you have quoted. The caretakers residence within the school campus has the address of 38 Tullibardine Road.

There is more information about the school itself on the school's website.

www(dot)greystonesprimary(dot)co(dot)uk