Law Brothers Tours

mh01

just come across this thread, when i was at school in the mid sixties, they used to hire law bros to take us to the swimming baths, they used an old single dekker with what looked like a fin at the rear, which was nicknamed the rocket. any of you know what became of it.

just come across this thread, when i was at school in the mid sixties, they used to hire law bros to take us to the swimming baths, they used an old single dekker with what looked like a fin at the rear, which was nicknamed the rocket. any of you know what became of it.

hi clive-i remember the bus well,,there was 2 of them,,eventually one was stripped for spares for the other one-and unfortunatly the other was scrapped after it was involved in an accident,,

Sad news that George Wilson died on Thursday. Law Bros wouldnt have been the same without him. He was 93. Rest in peace.

rip george lovely lovely man used to know him when he visited shefftax

rip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi clive,,the coach you are looking at is AWJ 932B and also had a sister coach AWJ 933B. they was bedfords and 932 was new to laws in may 1964 and 933 was new in june 64

• 4 months later...

Archived