Should i be worried?

Last night i started feeling weak, This was around midnight, A couple of hours later i had a very bad chill where i as shaking and cold for about 5 mins and had to put some extra clothes on.

I have woken up today feeling much worse, I feel lightheaded and my balance isn't great when walking, I have got aches and pains, My cheekbones hurt a bit and i have a slight sore throat, A temperature and my pulse is fast.

Should i be worried about this? Could it be anything serious like Septicemia or something worse and almost as bad? Or is it likely to be flu or something?

Don't think there's much point ringing NHS Direct as i can't really go anywhere and if i needed to be seen by someone i wouldn't be able to go out.

id say to be sure you need to see a doctor as were not doctors and no nothing about your medical history or your life style.

but if i had to guess from what you have said it sounds like a touch of flu or a virus you have picked or maybe even a bad cold. but go to the doctors to be sure. keep wrapped up, rest when you can even if its just laying or sitting on still on the sofa, drink plenty of water and try to eat little bits of light food when you can.

hope you feel better soon.

edit, just seen the bottom of your post

phone and tell the doctor you cant get to the surgery to see them as your feeling that bad and that you need a home visit.

Archived