A sensible discussion about current drugs policy.

It's not an excuse, it's a fact.

Those who have suffered dreadful privation and abuse as a child often turn to narcotics to dull their pain.

Saying that their addiction is "self-inflicted" is monstrous.

Heroin addiction, like alcoholism, is a medical condition and should be treated as such, removed from the criminal process.

Taking it to excess is the problem which usualy leads to more excess.

Regarding the child abuse excuse that is just the social worker/out of the woodwork councilors way of creating yet more customers by making excuses and encouraging them.

Regarding the child abuse excuse that is just the social worker/out of the woodwork councilors way of creating yet more customers by making excuses and encouraging them.

What on earth are you on about.

It is an established fact that 70%+ of prostitutes stem from being abused as a child.

Here have a read of this lads research into the recruitment process for prostitution.

http://alexiskennedy0.tripod.com/lab/id21.html

Majority of prostitutes are only there because they were tampered with as children, making them easy targets for pimps.

Child abuse is not something that can be dismissed as just a social workers way of making customers.

I find your perception of child abuse utterly disgraceful, you should be ashamed.

Up to 80% of prostitutes are groomed from an age where they have little control over what the world does around them and to them.

More than 75% of teenage prostitutes have been sexually abused.

http://www.darkness2light.org/knowabout/statistics_2.asp

That is extremely offensive and ignorant. Child abuse is invented by social workers? Good grief.

That is extremely offensive and ignorant. Child abuse is invented by social workers? Good grief.

And what about the many many children who've been subjected to Auotsugestion on a grand scale they end up agreeing to what has been implanted by these people due to the pressure they're put under.

I even stopped cleaning my grandaughter when she started toilet training due to things that have happened to innocent people.

Only people with an agenda will find it offensive

What on earth are you on about.

It is an established fact that 70%+ of prostitutes stem from being abused as a child.[/url]

Those that are abused are usualy children if witless drugged up alchaholics.

None of my children were ever abused, they haven't taken to drugs and taken to the streets.

Shouldn't that be telling you something like maybe I am right.

And what about the many many children who've been subjected to Auotsugestion on a grand scale they end up agreeing to what has been implanted by these people due to the pressure they're put under.

I even stopped cleaning my grandaughter when she started toilet training due to things that have happened to innocent people.

Only people with an agenda will find it offensive

Ok, I'll play it with a straight bat.

Have you any evidence that social workers invent child abuse?

Up to 80% of prostitutes are groomed from an age where they have little control over what the world does around them and to them.[/url]

So who are, how old and where are these 80% that you seem so interested in seem to know such a lot about:suspect:

There have been several high profile cases over the last few years where many children were taken into care due to over zealous (client seeking) social services, a particularly bad one being on some offshore isles I believe.

You said all child abuse is made up by social workers. You stated that anyone who seeks the oblivion of narcotics has been brain washed by social workers.

Ridiculous.

Also about the male and female doctors who got exited (according to other staff memebers) when they claimed to have found suspected abuse.

None of their cases stood up when an investigation was carried out and it was found out just how many familys lives they'd ruined between them

Archived