A sensible discussion about current drugs policy.

It will never happen. Can you see a mainstream politician telling Daily Mail and Express readers that they intend to hand out free drugs to hoody boys and any immigrant addicts. Even the BBC will be outraged.

But they already do. They just give them methadrone instead. Which is worse for you than heroin & more adictive. The government just use methadrone for their statistics. So they can say one less peoson is an addict to heroin!

But they already do. They just give them methadrone instead. Which is worse for you than heroin & more adictive.

Oh dear poor little druggies aren't getting the top quality real thing that according to the experts here claim is so cheap to supply, I wonder why?

This topic gets dafter as it goes on obviously the druggie lovers are really upset that their druggie friends aren't getting the top notch stuff.

Psilocybin reduces anxiety in cancer patients. Article here. So how do you reconcile that bassman?
Is that what you've got hold of? I think you've finaly lost it what with "my wifes better looking than yours", "your a poor musician" whatever next .:loopy:

I know Mods I shouldn't mock the afflicted

It will never happen. Can you see a mainstream politician telling Daily Mail and Express readers that they intend to hand out free drugs to hoody boys and any immigrant addicts. Even the BBC will be outraged.

Who, apart from Bassman says they should be handing drugs out for free?

There is no sense in that proposal.

Oh dear poor little druggies aren't getting the top quality real thing that according to the experts here claim is so cheap to supply, I wonder why?

Simple politics.

Who, apart from Bassman says they should be handing drugs out for free?

There is no sense in that proposal.

Simple politics.

Oh an how much do they charge at the addict clinics of where there will be more of them if you and your ilk get your way.:suspect:

Is that what's upsetting you the thought that you've all put your money in the drug companys and the thought that the government will knock te price down due to giving them out for free.:suspect:

Now we know why you're all pro drugs, you've got money invested.:suspect:

Oh an how much do they charge at the addict clinics of where there will be more of them if you and your ilk get your way.:suspect:

Where is the basis for your hypothesis?

How does your theory correlate with the evidence of, for example Portugal, where they have decriminalised all drugs and are now experiencing lower rates of addiction?

Why am I bothering to talk to you?

You have not addressed the points I raised earlier, and as such that leaves you categorised as a troll.

Where is the basis for your hypothesis?

How does your theory correlate with the evidence of, for example Portugal, where they have decriminalised all drugs and are now experiencing lower rates of addiction?

Why am I bothering to talk to you?

You have not addressed the points I raised earlier, and as such that leaves you categorised as a troll.

Maggie Thatcher used a similar stupid approach "That's the way they do it in th U.S", everytime she wanted to introduce some unpopular piece of legislation, look where that got us.

This topic gets dafter as it goes on obviously the druggie lovers are really upset that their druggie friends aren't getting the top notch stuff.

Grab a plant pot, put some earth in it, put some seeds in it, water it, stick it in the sun. Tell me how much it costs you to grow something.

Psilocybin reduces anxiety in cancer patients. Article here. So how do you reconcile that bassman?

Is that what you've got hold of? I think you've finaly lost it what with "my wifes better looking than yours", "your a poor musician" whatever next .:loopy:

I know Mods I shouldn't mock the afflicted

You are now placing research into relieving the pain of terminally ill people, into the same category as your 'self-harming, drug abusing scum', with a most peculiar retort. I honestly think you've lost the plot bassman.

I'm sorry to sound so harsh, but can you not understand basic logic? like this... perhaps if more research was done on your drugs, you may not have ended up being a drug addict?

Is that what's upsetting you the thought that you've all put your money in the drug companys and the thought that the government will knock te price down due to giving them out for free.:suspect:

Now we know why you're all pro drugs, you've got money invested.:suspect:

Thinking people are working for the government ... thinking people have got money invested ... man, you are paranoid. I've avoided personal insults - that you can't seem to avoid, but it's becoming incredibly difficult to follow any of your thought processes, and arguments (as you have no credible ones).

You have a bizarre way of looking at the world. I'm glad my bizarre way is nothing like yours. (I'm not a leftie either, if the earlier comment included me - I can think for myself, I don't need to hold political values to make simple reasonable and logical decisions).

Maggie Thatcher used a similar stupid approach "That's the way they do it in th U.S", everytime she wanted to introduce some unpopular piece of legislation, look where that got us.

:confused::confused::confused:

Archived