A sensible discussion about current drugs policy.

Grab a plant pot, put some earth in it, put some seeds in it, water it, stick it in the sun. Tell me how much it costs you to grow something.:confused::confused::confused:

Not a lot, I'm growing some Magic Radishes, along with Magic Runner Beans, I've also got some Magic Carrots growing as well, we're thinking of growing some Magic Mushrooms soon.

Boy will we get spaced out at Christmas.

Not a lot, I'm growing some Magic Radishes, along with Magic Runner Beans, I've also got some Magic Carrots growing as well, we're thinking of growing some Magic Mushrooms soon.

Boy will we get spaced out at Christmas.

Typical and consistent with most of your responses. :roll:

You have a bizarre way of looking at the world. I'm glad my bizarre way is nothing like yours. (I'm not a leftie either, if the earlier comment included me - I can think for myself, I don't need to hold political values to make simple reasonable and logical decisions). :confused::confused::confused:

Being a Troll I bet your favourite movie is 'Meet Me In St Louie' where 'Judy Garland' sings 'The Trolley Song'

Being a Troll I bet your favourite movie is 'Meet Me In St Louie' where 'Judy Garland' sings 'The Trolley Song'

At least you are consistent. Insults galore. Luckily it doesn't bother me. I pity the fact that someone has lived nearly twice as long as me, and is so naïve.

You managed in one thread to insult:

most contributors to the thread,

social services,

the medical practice,

children who have been sexual or mentally abused,

immigrants who have been manipulated,

medical science,

many experts in the field of psychology,

recreational drug users who have harmed no one,

the terminally ill,

need I go on?

perhaps if more research was done on your drugs, you may not have ended up being a drug addict?

Since you choose as always, to ignore everything ...

can you answer this?

-

Or even put another way, even if they had told you that this drug would help your pain, but it can be addictive, but there is no alternative ... would you have taken it?

Since you choose as always, to ignore everything ...

can you answer this?

-

Or even put another way, even if they had told you that this drug would help your pain, but it can be addictive, but there is no alternative ... would you have taken it?

Ooh ash didn't know you were a troll, what a troll-some thing to ask, you can't expect his royal bassman - b = to answer questions.

Get back under your bridge you wicked wicked creature.

On a serious note, I don't know why everyone has bothered to engage -b, if we want a serious discussion, we are better off discussing amongst ourselves.

Did you watch the Ben diaries m8?

Oh dear poor little druggies aren't getting the top quality real thing that according to the experts here claim is so cheap to supply, I wonder why?

This topic gets dafter as it goes on obviously the druggie lovers are really upset that their druggie friends aren't getting the top notch stuff.

Your funny :hihi:

He is funny though isnt he ? :hihi:

I look forward to your replies, although you slag and call everyone, we don't go to the mods complaining at your personal out bursts about us because your absolutely hilarious with it :hihi:

Is that what you've got hold of? I think you've finaly lost it what with "my wifes better looking than yours", "your a poor musician" whatever next .:loopy:

I know Mods I shouldn't mock the afflicted

You mock everyone !

Ever thought we all may be ok and its you with the affliction ?

You mock everyone !

Ever thought we all may be ok and its you with the affliction ?

Had and affliction m8, get it right, had an affliction.

He's no longer afflicted as he's kicked his afflictions.

Which gives you superpowers you know, it makes you invincible against logic.

Oh an how much do they charge at the addict clinics of where there will be more of them if you and your ilk get your way.:suspect:

Is that what's upsetting you the thought that you've all put your money in the drug companys and the thought that the government will knock te price down due to giving them out for free.:suspect:

Now we know why you're all pro drugs, you've got money invested.:suspect:

You cast ever aspersion that you can think of, now people are investors, the last time government plants, next we will all be aliens trying to dope up the human race to guarantee our dominance. :hihi:

Ever thought we might just be a bunch of like minded individuals talking the same sense ?

Archived