Should this Email be taken seriously ?

Recieved this email today, wondered if anyone else had had it circulated to them?

I know emails regularly get sent warning people of gangs and the tricks they are using to get you to stop your car..............do things like this actually happen, sounds rather far fetched to me :suspect:

by the way this didnt happen to me

*****Sad, especially if you are inclined to 'help' people...*********

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in

It...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby.

"Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!!

"Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

No rape for the guys and "maybe" left for dead ?, that hardly seems fair.

To be honest this 'could' happen!!!!! Be careful is all i will say, dont dismiss everything as a myth! And what has started off as a myth chain mail might actually give some sicko ideas!! Becareful.

Which is preferable - a world where toddlers in trouble have passers-by stop to help, and the occasional passer-by falls into a trap? Or a world where toddlers in trouble just die, because nobody is prepared to stop and help?

Which is preferable - a world where toddlers in trouble have passers-by stop to help, and the occasional passer-by falls into a trap? Or a world where toddlers in trouble just die, because nobody is prepared to stop and help?

Be cautious is all im saying!! Show extra care!

Archived