An observation of a five year old - can you tell what it is?

We were driving to a play centre yesterday when our (only just) five year old said 'look Daddy a telephone' I couldn't look straight away and missed it, but I'm pretty sure there's no telephone boxes on that stretch of dual carriageway, so I asked him about it, apparently this telephone on the side of the road is (or has)

A little round thing with holes in it, and the wires coming out of the holes are money, not wires....

A bit abstract to say the least! Can anyone guess what it is he's seen? :help:

Where were you?!

Going up Penistone Rd towards KFC (KFC on the left)

can we have a few more clues ?

were the wires bare wire ?, shiny copper ? roughly how big was it ? that sort of thing

I got a blank look when I asked about the wires this time - apparently though (bit of new information) 'It was white' (The 'Telephone')

We were driving to a play centre yesterday when our (only just) five year old said 'look Daddy a telephone' I couldn't look straight away and missed it, but I'm pretty sure there's no telephone boxes on that stretch of dual carriageway, so I asked him about it, apparently this telephone on the side of the road is (or has)

A bit abstract to say the least! Can anyone guess what it is he's seen? :help:

Has he been on the Sunny Delight? :suspect:

Archived