Conservative minister Crispin Blunt reveals he is gay

I 've just been reading somewhere that a roadsweeper in Littlebottle, a village in deepest Devon has been ' outed '. A Ms. Hilda Foreskin, a long-term resident of the village was shocked to her core. " I 've seen him around for over 30 years and he 's always done a good job......but now that this has popped out, I see him in a completely different light. I 'd never invite him in my house for a hot chocolate and a cheesy roll. "

It just shows, that in the U.K., one is never safe from shocking revelations and that is why our nation is a great and wonderful place.

Tory politician

Sex "scandal" story

Now there's something you don't hear about very often when the Tories are in power, eh? :rolleyes:

Who's the next one to have a shock-horror revelation, it won't be long, your average Tory MP being unable to keep it in his pants for more than a week or two?

Bassman62------or even MUCH worse ! He could have confessed to being a Rotherham United supporter, voting for Arthur Scargill.........or was a member of the Elton John / Rolf Harris fan club [ s ] !!

...........having said that, none of us are perfect ; I once watched a full half hour of Des O ' Conner on t'telly, back in the '70 's.

Archived