If you were the richest person in the world..

...What would you do?

- I'd buy an island in the Indian or Pacific ocean.

- Buy a huge Jumbo Jet.

- Buy a Yacht.

- Buy houses in New York, LA, London, Paris, Rome, Tokyo, Sydney, The Sahara and Antarctica.

- Go on a shopping spree in Selfridges, London. Then Harrods.

- Buy a Buggati Veyron, Aston Martin DB9, DBS and DB5, Ferrari 599, Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead, Peel P50 and a Bentley Continental.

- Wipe my backside with money.

- Buy a Barrett .50 cal, AK47 and a Desert Eagle.

- Buy Microsoft.

- Buy Apple.

I could go on...

Have Lady Ga Ga publicly crucified & only alow music to be made by people who wright & play their own songs!

Justin Bieber also. Although Gaga aint THAT bad. She actually writes most of her stuff apparantly.

I'd blow the lot, I'd invest it in agriculture, science and engineering. Massive building projects, the mass production of food, housing and drugs for all.

Or at least I'd like to think so, I could quite easily be a selfish >removed< and protect my own interests in order to live a comfortable life. I'd definitely be living quite well.

I'd blow the lot, I'd invest it in agriculture, science and engineering. Massive building projects, the mass production of food, housing and drugs for all.

Or at least I'd like to think so, I could quite easily be a selfish >removed< and protect my own interests in order to live a comfortable life. I'd definitely be living quite well.

You could in turn cause global catastrophe with this concept. With this in mind, I think you should hand all your money to me :)

Archived