English Defence League?

What have i said that's facist or what have i done to make me a football hooligan :roll:

You are supporting the edl who are widely reconised as a bunch of football loving hooligan skin head dumb ass idiots with crack policies they are a bunch of mainly white facsits who really need to get out more and learn about the world. I pity you and their other fools you incite hatred just as muslim fanatics do.

You are supporting the edl who are widely reconised as a bunch of football loving hooligan skin head dumb ass idiots with crack policies they are a bunch of mainly white facsits who really need to get out more and learn about the world. I pity you and their other fools you incite hatred just as muslim fanatics do.

Well that shows what a stereotypical numpty you are doesn't it read Frank Sidneys post he is right in what he says i am an ordinary person who is angered by these extremeists in the way they disrespect our dead troops and their families they are a disgrace.

Are you going to tell me that the troops families some of which support the EDL are football loving hooligan skin head dumb ass idiots then?.

Just who the hell do you think you are to say that i incite hatred when i have friends who are muslims you clown :loopy: as i have already stated i am not against ordinary law abiding muslim citizens who want to integrate into society so i suggest you keep your pathetic stereotypical comments to yourself.

Just who the hell do you think you are to say that i incite hatred when i have friends who are muslims you clown :loopy: as i have already stated i am not against ordinary law abiding muslim citizens who want to integrate into society so i suggest you keep your pathetic stereotypical comments to yourself.

so

dont you think people stomping round muslim areas chanting anti muslim slogans may slightly incite hatred? or fear?

again

if you dont mind everyday law abiding muslims (which is the majority) then why stomp around their homes chanting slogans which may be offensive to them and create a climate of fear and distrust?

i was gonna ask mark a similer question and to answer it honestly.

What do the EDL honestly hope to achieve by stomping around predominently asian / muslim areas?

Do they really think that by loads of mainly white, male, english people chanting things like no mosques stomping around their areas is going to rid the country of extremism? or will it actually drive people into the arms of the extremists due to fear and anger?

Well mel to be honest everyone is different and everyone has there own way of thinking so i don't no what every other EDL supporter thinks but what i do know is that we all share the same view that we need to make a stand against the extremeist scum and if we have to march through Asian/Muslim areas to make a point then so be it.

If the Muslim community stood up to be counted and came out and really made a stand against these extremeists things would improve but the trouble is they don't the only time they come out en mass is when someone is insulting Islam and threatening to burn the Quaran or drawing pictures of the prophet mohamed and that is what gets alot of peoples backs up.

We will see what happens in Luton on the 5th of february that is going to be the big one.

Well mel to be honest everyone is different and everyone has there own way of thinking so i don't no what every other EDL supporter thinks but what i do know is that we all share the same view that we need to make a stand against the extremeist scum and if we have to march through Asian/Muslim areas to make a point then so be it.

If the Muslim community stood up to be counted and came out and really made a stand against these extremeists things would improve but the trouble is they don't the only time they come out en mass is when someone is insulting Islam and threatening to burn the Quaran or drawing pictures of the prophet mohamed and that is what gets alot of peoples backs up.

We will see what happens in Luton on the 5th of february that is going to be the big one.

but i dont see how marching through muslim areas helps, its not only extremists that live there?

why should muslims "stand up"? do we apologise everytime the bnp do something? or catholic peados?

why do you need to insult islam, draw stupid cartoons etc? its obvious its going to cause offense and tbh its a childish approach which DOESNT solve the problem

to me the obvious way to destroy the muslim extremists is to bring the ties between muslims and the rest closer, to show that we respect them their culture and religion and we arent "western devils"

to drive a wedge between extremists and the rest NOT drive them into the arms of the extremists

If the Muslim community stood up to be counted and came out and really made a stand against these extremeists things would improve but the trouble is they don't ....

You mean EDL are demanding muslims set up an organisation to counter protest extremists, like the way UAF protest against EDL?

Do you not see a problem with that argument? :hihi:

Given that the extremists main recruiting argument is the "islam and muslims are under attack" do you think a young muslim chap in the areas you march in is more or less likely to be swayed by their argument when he wakes up one day and finds 500 skinheads on his doorstep shouting about how they don't like islam?

Given that the extremists main recruiting argument is the "islam and muslims are under attack" do you think a young muslim chap in the areas you march in is more or less likely to be swayed by their argument when he wakes up one day and finds 500 skinheads on his doorstep shouting about how they don't like islam?

heh heh

dont let that get in the way of a good stomp, we created 5000 new extremists today but it was fun :suspect:

You mean EDL are demanding muslims set up an organisation to counter protest extremists, like the way UAF protest against EDL?

Do you not see a problem with that argument? :hihi:

You knew full well what i meant anyway it's about time the muslim community came out made a stand against these extremeist morons.

Archived