English Defence League?

Yawn, yawn, yawn..you were champing at the bit in celebration of the 'white English population', it would be disingenuous to forget what placed them in the position where they are able to exercise the tolerance and welcoming qualities you speak of.

Why should concern about immigration be exclusively be a 'white English population' thing? I know many white, English people who are totally useless, being white and English is the fortune of birth and having Caucasian parents, you can still very much be an arse in spite of it.

Quite right BF. My father in law is Indian and lived here in the UK since the 1950s. Judging by his attitude to immigration I think he might be a canditate for the BNP (now theyve changed their membership rules.:))

The white english population of this country have mostly been born since 1950. I dont believe there has been much colonisation since then ?
..ah, just as I thought, the BNP brigade crawled from the Primordial Soup in 1950, there cant have been any culture, infrastructure or wealth that directly influenced who they are.

As a group they have accepted many different ethnic groups largely without complaint whether in a position to or not. They cannot and should not be held responsible for the actions of their ancestors just as you and cannot be held responsible for eg the actions of the uk govt during the irish famine of the nineteenth century.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I was saying anybody should be held accountable for anything?

Im simply addressing Interviewer's crass assessment of the virtues of the 'white, English population', it seems to exclude anybody else from sharing those virtues and place them in a superior position irrespective of what their individual qualities are.

Quite right BF. My father in law is Indian and lived here in the UK since the 1950s. Judging by his attitude to immigration I think he might be a canditate for the BNP (now theyve changed their membership rules.:))

..I know more black racists than I do white ones, and they're equally stupid and narrow minded.

but that still doesnt answer the question.

normal muslims will see the placards and hear the chants that says "no more mosques" do you think they would take that to mean oh ok its the extremists they want? i dont think so

you DONT have a right to march anywhere you want, places are chosen precisely to target asians / muslims in general NOT just to target extremists. its purely a wind up exercise against ALL muslims.

itd be the same if hundreds of muslims marched past you, or hundreds of black people chanting white scum marched through a predominently white area, it would cause uproar

again ill ask, what do the EDL hope to achieve with these marches and do they think they will actually stop extremists from operating in the uk? or will it scare people into withdrawing more into their OWN communities through fear and anger?

If you want to know why the EDL leaders have planned a march in Luton ask them yourself,and YES we do have a right to march where we like England is a free country.

The places are chosen IMO to show that we will not stand for extremeist scum preaching their hate in this country simple as that the government may not stand upto them but we will.

Why would it scare them into withdrawing more into their own communities when the vast majority live in their own communties anyway :roll:

If you want to know why the EDL leaders have planned a march in Luton ask them yourself,and YES we do have a right to march where we like England is a free country.
No you dont have a right to march anywhere you want, and never have done, even before the Muslims darkened your door step.

The places are chosen IMO to show that we will not stand for extremeist scum preaching their hate in this country simple as that the government may not stand upto them but we will.

Why would it scare them into withdrawing more into their own communities when the vast majority live in their own communties anyway :roll:

Extremeist scum? Theyre present in all communities. Fortunately, in a free democracy, they tend to congregate in places like the BNP, EDL, etc so they are easy to find and manage.

so i see, the hard of thinking still gravitate to the likes of the EDl blindly :P

I'm simply addressing Interviewer's crass assessment of the virtues of the 'white, English population', it seems to exclude anybody else from sharing those virtues and place them in a superior position irrespective of what their individual qualities are.

You misinterpret my opinion. I'm stating, on record, that the white English nation is much more welcoming and INCLUSIVE than virtually every other nation and people on the planet, including every other white European nation and certainly every Islamic Republic.

The English people - a model of tolerance, respect and anti-racist in attitude. We may not be perfect, but we are far more enlightened than anybody else.

so i see, the hard of thinking still gravitate to the likes of the EDl blindly :P

Instead of trying to be funny when you quite obviously aren't why don't you go and speak to the leaders of the EDL and ask them that is if you have the bottle to.

Archived