English Defence League?

Who are you to tell me where i can & cant march:roll:

the family friendly facades dropping now, its the same old thuggish selfish attitude emerging :)

and notice i havent mentioned the terms racist or fascist once (i dont think) i prefer the term knobheads :)

Extremeist scum? Theyre present in all communities. Fortunately, in a free democracy, they tend to congregate in places like the BNP, EDL, etc so they are easy to find and manage.

Well im not an extremeist and i am not right wing so get your facts right.

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.php/news/content/view/full/98004

the family friendly facades dropping now, its the same old thuggish selfish attitude emerging :)

and notice i havent mentioned the terms racist or fascist once (i dont think) i prefer the term knobheads :)

I am making a point because you & boyfriday seem to think you can tell me what i can & can't do.

Well im not an extremeist and i am not right wing so get your facts right.

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.php/news/content/view/full/98004

I wonder if you see yourself as others see you. Still even if you are what you say it does not mean I am incorrect. The police are well aware of where extremeists congregate and how to infiltrate and manage them. BNP and EDL are obvious and easy places to find these people.

eh, I'm not telling you where you can or cant march, just pointing out you dont have the freedom to do so-remember the student protesters being 'kettled' last week?
#

Yes i do remember that but that is down to the police who are thugs in uniform kettling causes more trouble simple as.

I wonder if you see yourself as others see you. Still even if you are what you say it does not mean I am incorrect. The police are well aware of where extremeists congregate and how to infiltrate and manage them. BNP and EDL are obvious and easy places to find these people.

Personally i couldn't care less what the PC brigade think anyway because they are irrelevant to me.

I am making a point because you & boyfriday seem to think you can tell me what i can & can't do.

its called decency and respect for others, which you seem to be starting to show you dont have after a good start your starting to deteriate.

its like people shouldnt really be running round the streets shouting ****** and wog at people, laughing at disabled people and swearing at peoples grandmas

its NOT about doing wtf you want cos you can

Except what they really want is ALL muslims out of the country.

That's why they have banners saying 'No More Mosques' and they chant songs about hating Allah.

They are ALL RACISTS.

thats where you are wrong...the birmingham lot are not racists...have you seen their football crowd...most of those from the midlands are the same...and they dont want all muslims out only the nutters...as for the mosques no more....means the country has enough....

so to label all the edl has racists is off the mark.....the leaders may be...but not all the footsoldiers...

Archived