English Defence League?

So why mention 'white English population' at all-that was mainly my point, unless you'd like to see the back of your West Indian neighbour as much as the Muslims you both detest?

we are having a bit of cultural diversity on sunday...when the football and watch lads enjoy the festive spirit....mind you old easty makes sure he doesn't spend a penny when the big boys are about....in their leopard skin trunks...:hihi::hihi:

we are having a bit of cultural diversity on sunday...when the football and watch lads enjoy the festive spirit....mind you old easty makes sure he doesn't spend a penny when the big boys are about....in their leopard skin trunks...:hihi::hihi:

:blush::blush: We only drink Drambuie and Babycham when in that finery easty, so you'll not be troubled :hihi:

:blush::blush: We only drink Drambuie and Babycham when in that finery easty, so you'll not be troubled :hihi:

i'm out with my favourite goslings all the way from bermuda...to share with my very own culture club....and while we are on the subject of racial harmony...bagged a dozen tickets for specials next year...:hihi::hihi:

So why mention 'white English population' at all-that was mainly my point, unless you'd like to see the back of your West Indian neighbour as much as the Muslims you both detest?

Haven't you been following this thread? I mentioned the 'white English population' in response to a post from melthebell who stated that people in a predominantly white area would react with "uproar" to racially motivated abuse. I honestly don't believe this to be true, as the English are much too civilised, moderate and tolerant for that.

The English are, by far, the most welcoming and inclusive people in the world. Alternatively, the Islamic nations lead the way in discrimination against religious and sexual minorities. We must not allow our peaceful, tolerant English nation to begin following norms from the seventh century, which is what political Islam greatly desires.

i'm out with my favourite goslings all the way from bermuda...to share with my very own culture club....and while we are on the subject of racial harmony...bagged a dozen tickets for specials next year...:hihi::hihi:
Just make sure you do safe sex easty, them Bermudans take no prisoners :hihi:

Haven't you been following this thread? I mentioned the 'white English population' in response to a post from melthebell who stated that people in a predominantly white area would react with "uproar" to racially motivated abuse. I honestly don't believe this to be true, as the English are much too civilised, moderate and tolerant for that.
To be honest I havent been following the thread, so apologies if I misunderstood the tone of your post. That said polarising things in such a way that you believe one racial group is better (or worse) than another isn't helping your argument, in my opinion.

You misinterpret my opinion. I'm stating, on record, that the white English nation is much more welcoming and INCLUSIVE than virtually every other nation and people on the planet, including every other white European nation and certainly every Islamic Republic.

The English people - a model of tolerance, respect and anti-racist in attitude. We may not be perfect, but we are far more enlightened than anybody else.

Don't waste your time with girlsunday, INTERVIEWER, She has the biggest King Edward perched on her shoulder, just give it up as a bad job.

no freedom of speech to be found here:hihi:

Archived