English Defence League?

Don't waste your time with girlsunday, INTERVIEWER, She has the biggest King Edward perched on her shoulder, just give it up as a bad job.

no freedom of speech to be found here:hihi:

With such a severe kneejerk reaction it isn't only Christmas that will be responsible for you being legless this year!

Haven't you been following this thread? I mentioned the 'white English population' in response to a post from melthebell who stated that people in a predominantly white area would react with "uproar" to racially motivated abuse. I honestly don't believe this to be true, as the English are much too civilised, moderate and tolerant for that.

The English are, by far, the most welcoming and inclusive people in the world. Alternatively, the Islamic nations lead the way in discrimination against religious and sexual minorities. We must not allow our peaceful, tolerant English nation to begin following norms from the seventh century, which is what political Islam greatly desires.

we are by far the most tolerant and civilised, which i believe is a good trait BUT!!! as we can tell by this forum day in day out, and in the papers theres plenty that arent, and when push comes to shove theres even more that wont be

How exactly does chanting slogans and running about like tools help our servicemen and women and their families?

There you go again sounding off like a hooligan, a thug. What you really mean, but are probably scared to say, is that you think it's time some of you and your mates went and gave some pakistanis a good kicking.

Sick, sick, sick.

You mean like Pakistanis do in Darnall then :roll:

Cheap racial slurs you make me laugh :hihi:

Good for you.

i take it you have never been in a fight with a Pakistani then?.

Why do you? What's the relevance of that? Are you saying you have? What does that say about you apart from 'anger issues'?

Archived