English Defence League?

They don't though if you look at the facts the EDL have less arrests than the MDL & UAF so your barking up the wrong tree :D

so show us the cold hard stats oops you can't can you just like you can't answer peoples questions about the edl without resorting to racism.

so show us the cold hard stats oops you can't can you just like you can't answer peoples questions about the edl without resorting to racism.

You give me some facts to back up your argument that everyone in the EDL is racist like you keep saying.

You give me some facts to back up your argument that everyone in the EDL is racist like you keep saying.

Believe me m^rk, I dont think everyone in the EDL is a racist, but a significant number are, and sadly if you go on a march with them, you're likely to be tarred with that brush, or at least be seen as condoning their point of view.

Having said that, I'm not saying racists shouldn't be allowed to march peacefully, they should enjoy the same rights as everybody else. I also have an issue with Muslim extremists, but the ELD isnt an organisation I would join in order to support that view.

Every organisation has it's idiots but it's only a minority 11 people were arrested at the last EDL march some were EDL members some were MDL & some were UAF members.

Look at these pictures and tell me that Islam is a religion of peace because these pictures show otherwise.

http://merseysidebnp.blogspot.com/2009/08/birmingham-muslim-darlings-cause-riot.html

Every organisation has it's idiots but it's only a minority 11 people were arrested at the last EDL march some were EDL members some were MDL & some were UAF members.

Look at these pictures and tell me that Islam is a religion of peace because these pictures show otherwise.

http://merseysidebnp.blogspot.com/2009/08/birmingham-muslim-darlings-cause-riot.html

Most organisations tend to expel their racist idiots, it's the fact that it's tolerated by the EDL that speaks volumes.

Most organisations tend to expel their racist idiots, it's the fact that it's tolerated by the EDL that speaks volumes.

It's not tolerated though so get your facts right before you make accusations like that.

I notice how you sidestepped talking about the Scum in those photos who were in big numbers and beating up innocent people on their own and they have the cheek to say Islam is a religion of peace don't make me laugh.

Archived