English Defence League?

It's not tolerated though so get your facts right before you make accusations like that.

I notice how you sidestepped talking about the Scum in those photos who were in big numbers and beating up innocent people on their own and they have the cheek to say Islam is a religion of peace don't make me laugh.

If it is not tolerated, why is EDL led by a bunch of football hooligans?

It's not tolerated though so get your facts right before you make accusations like that.

Give me some of your "facts" then? Show me where EDL members have been expelled for having convictions for football hooliganism and racism.

I notice how you sidestepped talking about the Scum in those photos who were in big numbers and beating up innocent people on their own and they have the cheek to say Islam is a religion of peace don't make me laugh.

I never sidestepped anything, those people as as much in common with ordinary Muslims as you do with me.

Archived