English Defence League?

Likewise azazel, I intend to have you and Bassman round for a meal in 2011, provided you've no objection to appearing on the menu ;)

Haha!! I dunno about that dude, I don't think I would make a very good soup, as much as I would like to assist in supplying classic Caribbean cuisine :)

Maybe we can agree on something on 2011? :) All the best.

What, you mean you actually want to meet the morons on here? I know of them through a friend, they are a shocking lot.

I have on a few occasions, they were all delightful company, I was surprised to learn there were so many Sheffielders who enjoy drinking tea from bone China, with elevated pinky, and eating cucumber sandwiches with the crusts removed, whilst discussing the merits of Gauguin and Shostakovich ;)

I have on a few occasions, they were all delightful company, I was surprised to learn there were so many Sheffielders who enjoy drinking tea from bone China, with elevated pinky, and eating cucumber sandwiches with the crusts removed, whilst discussing the merits of Gauguin and Shostakovich ;)

i prefer wagner but at the minute im banging out some funky house music :P

Archived