English Defence League?

if you look at the EDL website/forum the edl do have a guy who is a sikh also, blacks and many muslim supporters, there not anti muslim they are against muslim extremists and barbaric sharia sentences, unfortunatly the group does tend to attract right wing idiots but are swiftly removed and they have stewards now on marches to watch out for ppl causing trouble who try to discredit their protests, its been known UAF have guised as EDL supporters into their groups then cause trouble at demos, although a minority of their own do so, and the hierarchy of the edl have slammed them for it -an observation i have made by watching and reading news bullettins web sites(the EDL forum is free to browse without subbing) twitters and blogs, go look

Cobblers. EDL is a racist hate group. Here, these are the people that you are trying to drum up support for.

"many muslim supporters"- Guffaw.

Name two.

eh? pardon...YOU go look at the forum, why are you pre-judging something you havnt even bothered to observe? im just stating from what ive observed in the past on that website/forum thats all.....lolz

eh? pardon...YOU go look at the forum, why are you pre-judging something you havnt even bothered to observe? im just stating from what ive observed in the past on that website/forum thats all.....lolz

Errr, the fact that someone on their forum calls themself a muslim proves nothing bar your gullibillity.

There's someone who posts here called Elvis, they're not really Elvis grayface, sorry!

Guffaw!

Errr, the fact that someone on their forum calls themself a muslim proves nothing bar your gullibillity.

There's someone who posts here called Elvis, they're not really Elvis grayface, sorry!

Guffaw!

fair point, they could say they are what they arnt...just looking at both sides of this debate

Error 404 - Not Found- im not drumming up support for NO ONE just stating what i saw...stop biting! X

Stop biting? I'm just getting started mate. When you put up garbage like your previous post, you can expect to be eaten alive.

Fixed my link, by the way. The forum's swearing filter invalidated it.

Stop biting? I'm just getting started mate. When you put up garbage like your previous post, you can expect to be eaten alive.

Fixed my link, by the way. The forum's swearing filter invalidated it.

well dont start on me for merely posting an observation what you decide to be garbage, thats what forums are for healthy debate not bullying!i havnt endorsed what ive seen, as said above just looking at both sides, wheres the link cant see it

So what you are saying is that fascism represents freedom? :confused:

Don't be ridiculous. I am opposed to fascism, which is why I hate the vile and extremist activities of the UAF. These fascists dictate to the British public - to grown adults - exactly which politicians they are permitted to see and hear, often using violence to try and achieve their aims. And their aims are always about censoring opinion and stifling democracy.

When the UAF (a tiny, violent and unrepresentative minority with absolutely no democratic mandate) decide that democratically elected politicians must be physically prevented from speaking to their electorate, then this is modern day fascism at work.

Don't be ridiculous. I am opposed to fascism

Oops....

I think you had better have a word with RonJeremy then. :roll:

I usually find the two openly avowed supporters of BNP on here (Britpat and Interviewer)

He seems to think you are! :hihi:

John X

Archived