English Defence League?

Chaff. The assertion is that EDL use Israeli flags to wind up Muslims. I ask why it would?

exactly, your trying to dodge my question.

your trying yet again to paint muslims out to be jumped up argumentative offended by everything people. when in reality youd also be miffed if an islamic countries flag was flying above buckingham palace.............it works both ways

the EDL use it purely to wind up muslims (i dont know if it works or not im not muslim) obviously as theres a deep seated history between israel and generally muslim arabs

exactly, your trying to dodge my question.

your trying yet again to paint muslims out to be jumped up argumentative offended by everything people. when in reality youd also be miffed if an islamic countries flag was flying above buckingham palace.............it works both ways

the EDL use it purely to wind up muslims (i dont know if it works or not im not muslim) obviously as theres a deep seated history between israel and generally muslim arabs

You were the one doing the dodging as you answered my question with another question, so I replied in kind with the same question I posed originally.

It isn't me suggesting anything, it was another forummer suggesting that Muslims would or should be offended by the sight of an Israeli flag, I merely ask why that is?

There is indeed history between Israel and Palestinians. Not all Palestinians are Mulsims. Many people disagree with the Israeli occupation and want to see a two state solution asap, but are not necessarily offended by the presence of their flag.

Also perhaps there are other reasons for the EDL waving Israeli flags. Winding people up is an easy answer, there may be ideological reasons.

Also perhaps there are other reasons for the EDL waving Israeli flags. Winding people up is an easy answer, there may be ideological reasons.

there is

it winds muslims up pure and simple, the EDL would have jews as the enemy normally but in the current climate muslims are the bigger enemy

hmmmn like students ******* on war memorials and extremists burning brit flags and chanting death to british soldiers at wootten, its tit for tat,

EDL are a bunch of <REMOVED>, you are probably edl yourself. Everyone knows what the edl are so you are wasting your time trying to make them out to be good guys.

You ever heard of the saying "two wrongs don't make a right?"

EDL are a bunch of <REMOVED>, you are probably edl yourself. Everyone knows what the edl are so you are wasting your time trying to make them out to be good guys.

You ever heard of the saying "two wrongs don't make a right?"

what??? by looking at both sides of this debate how dare you!!!?

LOL...what a stiffled (slap my spelling mistake)! ;/debate this is turning out to be, no one can say anything unless its pc, im sad that someone ****** on my grandads war memorial, but im not allowed to voice it...this thread stinks...i shall jsut sit back and observe, like i did in the first place. I WAS ONLY OBSERVING FOLKS!

what??? by looking at both sides of this debate how dare you!!!?

LOL...what a stiffled (slap my spelling mistake)! ;/debate this is turning out to be, no one can say anything unless its pc, im sad that someone ****** on my grandads war memorial, but im not allowed to voice it...this thread stinks...i shall jsut sit back and observe, like i did in the first place. I WAS ONLY OBSERVING FOLKS!

who says you cant say anything??

you have done

me and mafya have put what we think across

stop playing the victim

Archived