English Defence League?

what??? by looking at both sides of this debate how dare you!!!?

LOL...what a stiffled (slap my spelling mistake)! ;/debate this is turning out to be, no one can say anything unless its pc, im sad that someone ****** on my grandads war memorial, but im not allowed to voice it...this thread stinks...i shall jsut sit back and observe, like i did in the first place. I WAS ONLY OBSERVING FOLKS!

From my point of view you may say whatever you like.

The EDL are a State tolerated if not actually sponsored Front.

The Government cannot possibly be seen to be stirring up resentment against Muslims. The Government relies on mass immigration to drive down pay and conditions for British workers on behalf of their Bankster paymasters.

The Government is on the horns of a dilemma, it bows and scrapes to the Zionist lobby to the extent of sending our troops to kill and be killed in Muslim lands for Israel's interests.

We have large muslim population inflows that are angered and embittered by our slaughter of their Brothers and Sisters, their Sons and Daughters, the Zionists and the Government put the EDL in the public eye to rally public support against the Muslims while distancing themselves from such a distasteful course of action.

The NF and The BNP rarely if ever got permission to Rally or March in the streets, The EDL who we are told are football firms are granted such permission !

From my point of view you may say whatever you like.

The EDL are a State tolerated if not actually sponsored Front.

The Government cannot possibly be seen to be stirring up resentment against Muslims. The Government relies on mass immigration to drive down pay and conditions for British workers on behalf of their Bankster paymasters.

The Government is on the horns of a dilemma, it bows and scrapes to the Zionist lobby to the extent of sending our troops to kill and be killed in Muslim lands for Israel's interests.

We have large muslim population inflows that are angered and embittered by our slaughter of their Brothers and Sisters, their Sons and Daughters, the Zionists and the Government put the EDL in the public eye to rally public support against the Muslims while distancing themselves from such a distasteful course of action.

The NF and The BNP rarely if ever got permission to Rally or March in the streets, The EDL who we are told are football firms are granted such permission !

oh give over

*hands brit pat the tin foil helmet*

That's pretty rubbish proof that the EDL is a Zionist front organisation, to be fair. One nutjob attends their protest. That doesn't mean he's in charge!

BritPat sets the bar for proof pretty low when it comes to jewish invlovement in anything. Having anyone involved in something whose surname sounds a bit Jewish is cast iron proof that the whole thing is run from Tel Aviv, so an actual rabbi, albeit an american one, is for Pat proof positive that the Edl are run direct from Mossad HQ in Herzliya.

A reference perhaps?

The EDL are a front for Zionists !

The EDL are a bunch of footy hooligans. The brains behind them are fascist and zionist. I can't tell the difference these days can you? Griffin is constantly contradicting himself. One minute he's denying the Holocaust next minute he's openly supporting Israel? It seems like modern day fascism is suffering some kind of identity crisis and mental confusion? Or maybe its because Islamophobia is more acceptable in modern day Britain than racism or anti semtism?

Archived