English Defence League?

The EDL are a bunch of footy hooligans. The brains behind them are fascist and zionist. I can't tell the difference these days can you? Griffin is contantly contradicting himself in relation to the Jews. One minutes he's denying the Holocaust next minute he's openly supporting Israel? It seems like modern day fascism is suffering some kind of mental illness?

as i said before jews WERE the enemy now they have a new one so jews are tolerable

From my point of view you may say whatever you like.

The EDL are a State tolerated if not actually sponsored Front.

The Government cannot possibly be seen to be stirring up resentment against Muslims. The Government relies on mass immigration to drive down pay and conditions for British workers on behalf of their Bankster paymasters.

The Government is on the horns of a dilemma, it bows and scrapes to the Zionist lobby to the extent of sending our troops to kill and be killed in Muslim lands for Israel's interests.

We have large muslim population inflows that are angered and embittered by our slaughter of their Brothers and Sisters, their Sons and Daughters, the Zionists and the Government put the EDL in the public eye to rally public support against the Muslims while distancing themselves from such a distasteful course of action.

The NF and The BNP rarely if ever got permission to Rally or March in the streets, The EDL who we are told are football firms are granted such permission !

Blair was doing it nearly every day and Straw is even more blatent with his comments. The rest of your post is fairly accurate apart from government inventing the EDL.

What are you talking about as little as ten years ago the NF marched through Oldham and Bradford being racist with the support of the Police. This lead to the worst race riots in Britain for 20 years. At least these days the Police appear to be more neutral regardless of personal views.

Awww the poor sweet innocent BNP..Victimised by all of society.Here you go I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for them.

think you quoted the wrong post, britpat was the one whinging about the nf and bnp not being able to march

The NF were granted permission to march up Attercliffe Common. This would have been around 1976-77. The locals turned out in their thousands to make sure that the NF knew in no uncertain terms, how unwelcome they were in the area.

The NF got wind of our counter protest and never bothered showing up at all. If they rarely or never got the chance to march, shouldn't they have jumped at the opportunity? Bunch of hypocritical cowards, I reckon.

Archived