English Defence League?

just pointing out that my work mate is mixed race british and thinks the EDL want whats best for britain

I think the salient point in both descriptions is the word 'British', his skin colour is incidental as it has little to do with the primary objectives of the EDL who are wildly Islamophobic.

I wonder what the EDL might think if your workmate was a British burka wearing Muslim? What's best for Britain isn't telling people what they can or can't wear or reducing anyone's personal freedoms-Muslims or EDL members, the latter would do well to bear that in mind when they're venting their swollen spleens.

• 1 month later...
I think the salient point in both descriptions is the word 'British', his skin colour is incidental as it has little to do with the primary objectives of the EDL who are wildly Islamophobic.

I wonder what the EDL might think if your workmate was a British burka wearing Muslim? What's best for Britain isn't telling people what they can or can't wear or reducing anyone's personal freedoms-Muslims or EDL members, the latter would do well to bear that in mind when they're venting their swollen spleens.

The edl has got a few token asians including a Scottish Muslim called Abdul lol. Doesn't prove anything, did you see that documentary called battle for barking which follows Labour and BNP campaigning in Braking before 2010 general election. The BNP had a black man speaking and the idiot was saying the BNP are for all races and religions:hihi: Even Hitler used a few black soldiers when he got desperate.

The edl has got a few token asians including a Scottish Muslim called Abdul lol. Doesn't prove anything, did you see that documentary called battle for barking which follows Labour and BNP campaigning in Braking before 2010 general election. The BNP had a black man speaking and the idiot was saying the BNP are for all races and religions:hihi: Even Hitler used a few black soldiers when he got desperate.

I watched that prog and what stood out for me was margaret hodge telling the ethnic voters the BNP wanted them out of the country and would throw then out of planes and helicopters into the sea etc etc,that is worse than the labour minister woolas,she ought to resign after those comments.

I watched that prog and what stood out for me was margaret hodge telling the ethnic voters the BNP wanted them out of the country and would throw then out of planes and helicopters into the sea etc etc,that is worse than the labour minister woolas,she ought to resign after those comments.

BNP would do exactly that if it was allowed to they are a party based on hate and nothing else. If you saw in that documentary the BNP behaving like thugs fighting with youths in the street. Have you seen any other political party conducting themselves in this manner?

BNP would do exactly that if it was allowed to they are a party based on hate and nothing else. If you saw in that documentary the BNP behaving like thugs fighting with youths in the street. Have you seen any other political party conducting themselves in this manner?

Im not here to defend the BNP.this is about the EDL,BUT I dont know about you but telling people they are going to be thrown into the sea is just not acceptable.Come on we all want to see elections fought in the right way without lies and smears and she has im afraid told a whopper and needs to consider her position.

Im not here to defend the BNP.this is about the EDL,BUT I dont know about you but telling people they are going to be thrown into the sea is just not acceptable.Come on we all want to see elections fought in the right way without lies and smears and she has im afraid told a whopper and needs to consider her position.

:hihi: Come on when it comes to LIES the BNP are peerless!:rolleyes:

Griffin did say that boats carrying immigrants from North Africa should be sunk.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm

Archived