So, Robert Mugabe has cancer?

So it looks like Uncle Bob has cancer,,,, is this something we should look upon as "just desserts" for some-one who has inflicted un-believable suffering on thousands of innocent people, or show him some compassion for the fate he is about to endure?

Neither would I, that is why I said maybe the circumstances may make him think now. :(

sorry I was responding to the OP, I agree with you it may give him cause to pause and reflect though

I would not wish cancer on my worst enemy

Speaking from the position of having had cancer, and the much worse trauma of having a daughter with cancer, I find this often said statement difficult to accept.

I would not wish unnecessary prolonged suffering on anybody, and would never condone torture, or murder. But we are all born, and we all die, and if there was somebody that you wished was never born, then I don't see the difference in wishing them dead.

Robert Mugabe is one such person as far as I'm concerned.

So it looks like Uncle Bob has cancer,,,, is this something we should look upon as "just desserts" for some-one who has inflicted un-believable suffering on thousands of innocent people, or show him some compassion for the fate he is about to endure?

whats he done apart from kick the racist white farmners out of the country which then subjected him to the same type of media coverage as the muslim world gets showing him as a tyrant to his own people to justify sanctions possible military intervention ect ect.

Archived