So, Robert Mugabe has cancer?

whats he done apart from kick the racist white farmners out of the country which then subjected him to the same type of media coverage as the muslim world gets showing him as a tyrant to his own people to justify sanctions possible military intervention ect ect.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Love it when the radicals get going.

Sharon (Israel) Khomeini (Iran) and now Mugabe (Zimbabwe) I can't think of any other powerful men - of recent times - who have been so hated - maybe Saddam Hussain (executed)

Bush (United Sates of America) officialy most hated man of the decade.

Well I am certainly no fan of his but I wouldn't put him in the same category as the others, I wonder if he's in good health at the moment.

why not? He's killed more people than all of the others put together. You might not put him in that category but many people in Southern Europe North Africa the Middle East Asia and Africa do. This is the majority of the world.

I just hope the murderous old dictator suffers utter agony with his cancer and dies the most horrible death.

Then hopefully sanity can take hold of zimbabwe and democracy can reign and the people can acutally have something to eat.

whats he done apart from kick the racist white farmners out of the country which then subjected him to the same type of media coverage as the muslim world gets showing him as a tyrant to his own people to justify sanctions possible military intervention ect ect.

I would respectfully suggest that you read up on the benefits that Mugabe has brought to Zimbabwe .

After reading of the benefits then read upon the way he has treat anyone who opposed him in particular the Ndebele people,

Archived