So, Robert Mugabe has cancer?

Please tell you're joking? Why would he be able to come and get treatment here?

There'll no doubt be people here who will support him coming here for free treatment.

What he ought to do is claim to be drug addict and he'll get even more support and better treatment.

I just hope the murderous old dictator suffers utter agony with his cancer and dies the most horrible death.
I would not wish cancer on anyone. I would rather see a healthy Mugabe face justice for his crimes in a court of law.

Don't think that there's much chance of 80+ Mugabe standing trial and then getting life.

There'll no doubt be people here who will support him coming here for free treatment.

What he ought to do is claim to be drug addict and he'll get even more support and better treatment.

Sadly the bit about drug addicts getting more support is true. I know from experience.

So it looks like Uncle Bob has cancer,,,, is this something we should look upon as "just desserts" for some-one who has inflicted un-believable suffering on thousands of innocent people, or show him some compassion for the fate he is about to endure?

I wouldn't say the cancer were just deserts, however, the standard of treatment he recieves and his chances of survival may be.

No No No! You musn't say that you'll be shot at dawn for a week.:gag:

Now you're just showing yourself up ;)

Archived